Absolute Computer Solutions shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users and for the purpose of this clause, personal information shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
Absolute Computer Solutions may electronically collect, store and use the following personal information of users:
- name and surname;
- contact numbers;
- email address;
- ip address;
- user selected username and password.
Absolute Computers Solutions collects, stores and uses the abovementioned information for the following purposes:
- to communicate requested information to the user.
- to provide the user with access to restricted pages on this website.
- to compile non-personal statistical information about browsing habits.
- to provide users with a better website experience that is more relevant to their interests.
- to create a business information database.
We will not disclose personal information to anyone without permission unless:
- we are compelled to do so by law or in terms of a court order.
- it is in the public interest to do so.
- it is necessary to protect our rights.
To provide users with the very best in service Absolute Computer Solutions may use personal information to send information and product updates about their services, or any other products and services, or to permit other parties to send information about products or services which may be of interest.